Harms Gallery Event Room
Renting the Harms Gallery Event Room
The Perfect Facility for Weddings, Banquets, Gala's, and Receptions.
The Harms Gallery is an exquisite meeting and event room located inside the beautiful waterfront Calvert Marine Museum.
The recently remodeled space includes a prep kitchen and state-of-the-art audio and video equipment. A removable wall, opens the Gallery up to the museum lobby and gives the space the capability of accomodating large functions. The Harms Gallery can accomodate up to 200 guests seated and 250 guests standing.
WEEKEND EVENT RATES
|Events held Friday through Sunday include 6 hours of use for set-up, event, and clean-up. A $45/hr. fee will be charged for additional hours of use.|
|WEEKDAY EVENT RATES|
|Events held Monday through Thursday between 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. include 6 hours of use for set-up, event, and clean-up. A $45/hr. fee will be charged for additional hours of use and for events occuring after hours. Events after 5:00 P.M. will also have use of the museum lobby.|
|The Wedding Package||$3,500|
The wedding package includes access to the Harms Gallery from 9:00 A.M.- 12:00 A.M. Access to the lobby, boat basin, and museum exhibit hall are included, but not permitted until 5:00 P.M.
Please call the Facilities and Events Coordinator, Megan Purdy at 410-326-2042 ext. 17 or email for additional information.
- If you are planning to have the removable wall open for large events, it cannot be opened until after 5:00 P.M. (when the museum closes to the public). Because of this, events cannot begin until 6:00 P.M.
- Tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc. are not provided by the museum.
- The Children's Discovery Room is not included in this rental. This room can be rented in addition to the Harms Gallery Event Room for $45/hour.
- There is restricted availability during the summer. The museum's largest fundraisers, our Waterside Concerts are typically between Memorial Day and Labor Day. We will not confirm a rental date during the summer "concert" months until our fundraiser dates are established. If you are interested in renting during this timeframe, contact Megan Purdy for more information.
- Site visits are strongly recommended prior to booking your space. We want you to physically see the museum and understand the uniqueness of each space. Please call or email at least one week prior to your visit to schedule an appointment.